Here at D-Lux we LOVE combining biostimulators like Sculptra and Radiesse with our energy-based devices such as RFMN (Radiofrequency Microneedling –Sylfirm X), Sciton Broad Band Light (BBL), MOXI, and HALO fractional lasers can be a comprehensive approach for rejuvenating and enhancing the skin’s appearance.
We find huge benefits to treating our patients holistically. Stimulating collagen from the intrinsically the inside with the injectable biostimulator, as well as extrinsically, or from the outside with the energy-based device, polishing and improving the surface of our skin! Here’s a general overview of how these treatments can complement each other:
Biostimulators (Sculptra and Radiesse):
• These dermal fillers stimulate collagen production and add volume to the skin.
• Sculptra typically requires multiple sessions, spaced a few weeks apart, for optimal results.
• Radiesse provides immediate volume and stimulates collagen over time.
RFMN (Radiofrequency Microneedling):
• Combines radiofrequency energy with microneedling to tighten and rejuvenate the skin.
• Enhances collagen production and improves skin texture.
Broad Band Light (BBL):
• Targets pigmentation irregularities, sun damage, and redness.
• Can improve skin tone and reduce the appearance of age spots and redness.
• A non-ablative fractional laser (1927) that treats various skin issues, including fine lines, pigmentation, and texture.
• Requires minimal downtime compared to more aggressive lasers.
HALO Fractional Laser:
• Duel wavelength non-ablative combined (1470) with ablative fractional lasers (2940) create micro-injuries in the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production.
• Effective for improving skin texture, reducing wrinkles, and treating scars.
• Combining these treatments can provide comprehensive results, addressing various skin concerns simultaneously.
For example, you might start with biostimulators like Sculptra and Radiesse to build collagen and add volume. Then, you can use energy-based devices to further improve skin quality, texture, and tone.
Energy-based devices also help remove sun damage. The choice of which specific devices and fillers to use and the sequence of treatments will depend on your skin type, goals, and the expertise of your practitioner.
Remember that post-treatment care and maintenance are essential for optimal and long-lasting results. Discuss the expected outcomes, potential side effects, and aftercare requirements with your provider.
We will guide you through the process, discussing expectations, timing, and any expected downtime. We will come up with a plan and put you on a schedule based on your individual goals.
Click here to book a consultation to see if a combination treatment is right for you.